110106
Thursday, 6 January 2011 // 12:52 pm
Happy New Year everybody! I'm a bit late as usual, sorry! The hiatus before is due to personal matters and as I explained earlier, I started this blog when I was in Year 6. I made mistakes by including false information about other's lives, the last year of primary was the 'rumour year', I don't know what's real or what's not, I just blog about them and if you get offended by it just show that and ask me kindly to delete it. (Honestly can not believe the first entry for 2011 is like this...) There is no use going crazy and mad and please don't make quick assumptions and think I'm talking about you because most likely I am not. You people need to calm down these days...
Don't think I don't know who visit the blog because I do track IP addresses - nothing against my lovely followers. Just need to let my real life stalkers know this. Simply because you didn't want the 'other person' to tell me doesn't mean I can't find out who you are. So I know your going to read this, big round of applause goes to you! For stalking me non-stop and going back to read entries I typed two years ago trying to start up a fight. I never knew my blog interest you that much.
As my blog receives a fair amount of visitors each day, I promise from now on I'll be more careful on what I put on here. Blogging is something I enjoy and consider private actually, by that I mean people can read it but not going to spreading false information about my entries. Most definitely I will not let some stupid haters in real life that have no guts to admit who they are to stop me from doing so. These stupid stalker-people-who-I-know-in-real-life aside... I hope all my amazing followers had a great Christmas and is ready for the new year!
Listening:
Reading:
Excited:
Labels: blog, real life
110106
Thursday, 6 January 2011 // 12:52 pm
Happy New Year everybody! I'm a bit late as usual, sorry! The hiatus before is due to personal matters and as I explained earlier, I started this blog when I was in Year 6. I made mistakes by including false information about other's lives, the last year of primary was the 'rumour year', I don't know what's real or what's not, I just blog about them and if you get offended by it just show that and ask me kindly to delete it. (Honestly can not believe the first entry for 2011 is like this...) There is no use going crazy and mad and please don't make quick assumptions and think I'm talking about you because most likely I am not. You people need to calm down these days...
Don't think I don't know who visit the blog because I do track IP addresses - nothing against my lovely followers. Just need to let my real life stalkers know this. Simply because you didn't want the 'other person' to tell me doesn't mean I can't find out who you are. So I know your going to read this, big round of applause goes to you! For stalking me non-stop and going back to read entries I typed two years ago trying to start up a fight. I never knew my blog interest you that much.
As my blog receives a fair amount of visitors each day, I promise from now on I'll be more careful on what I put on here. Blogging is something I enjoy and consider private actually, by that I mean people can read it but not going to spreading false information about my entries. Most definitely I will not let some stupid haters in real life that have no guts to admit who they are to stop me from doing so. These stupid stalker-people-who-I-know-in-real-life aside... I hope all my amazing followers had a great Christmas and is ready for the new year!
Listening:
Reading:
Excited:
Labels: blog, real life