2O1O; getting old
Tuesday, 19 January 2010 // 5:32 pm
Happy New Year everyone! Yeah I'll admit the fact I'm super late on this message. So probably all the stalkers have already given up on this blog since the last time I updated was back in 2009. Anyways, leaving last year's things aside I am back from Singapore. It has
been an amazing experience (so much I hope to never return).
Since my own desktop is not working I am not in the mood for some serious blogging. I will be back in probably two days with full updates, photos up on
deviantArt and new profile information and photo updated. Until then everyone.
Ciao.
Labels: holidays, life
2O1O; getting old
Tuesday, 19 January 2010 // 5:32 pm
Happy New Year everyone! Yeah I'll admit the fact I'm super late on this message. So probably all the stalkers have already given up on this blog since the last time I updated was back in 2009. Anyways, leaving last year's things aside I am back from Singapore. It has
been an amazing experience (so much I hope to never return).
Since my own desktop is not working I am not in the mood for some serious blogging. I will be back in probably two days with full updates, photos up on
deviantArt and new profile information and photo updated. Until then everyone.
Ciao.
Labels: holidays, life