<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

Hate For What You Are;
Sunday, 25 October 2009 // 11:19 am

Cookie-Bits.Net

Life has been pretty much busy at the moment. I have three major exams coming up and two of them are the subjects I fear the most; math and science. So I guess this entry will be another kind of small notice on hiatus. I shall let studying become the center my life for the next four weeks. (The feeling is so strange, when was the last time I truly ever decided to study for a test? In Year 2 maybe?)

I found some DVDS last night on the shelf and they're mainly Taiwanese dramas (I can not remember buying them... I won't be surprised if they're Korean ones but Taiwanese drama?). Decided to watch Fated to Love You due to pure boredom but now I'm addicted to it. I guess Dora was right, it is pretty good. But that doesn't mean that I will change my view on them: useless and a waste of time.

Oh and You're Beautiful and Iris came out not long ago :D I will purchasing them on DVDs and then I will watch them. It's hard but it's not like I really have time for three dramas anyways.
Felix has been the one that's been entertaining me and also helping me for the past two weeks. The emails he send are so encouraging and at the same time, a pleasure to read. But what they are about are not you guys' concern.

Listening: Butterfly - G-Dragon
Reading:
Addicted:

Labels:


安布勒 少女