<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

Hello Panda
Saturday, 3 October 2009 // 11:53 am

Hi everyone! I just finished a whole tin of Hello Pandas feeling sad and happy at the same time. I definitely need to buy more of them for the exchange trip which is just in three days! Thinking about IP and privacy problems I most probably won't update this blog during the trip. However I promise there will be a big picture spam when I come back.

Halloween is coming up and everyone at school is holding a dress up party. I don't get it, what's the point. We're in Australia not the US. Who hell here even really think about Halloween costumes? As in like, seriously. It's just another excuse for a shit party.

Tomorrow I'm planning to pick up my new camera with Josephine and also buy the fabrics for Sewing lessons, which is really really lame. Who they hell even sew these days? Going to test out the camera by taking heaps of photos and uploading onto DeviantArt. Typing of which, I've been really inactive on DeviantArt lately. I will beg for forgiveness to the subscribers later.

After the exchange trip I'm going to the movies to watch Up. That's about it really.

Listening:
Reading:
Addicted: Otani.

Labels:


安布勒 少女