K-Pop Scene
Monday, 28 September 2009 // 5:18 pm

I'm truly addicted to F.T. Island now, I'm placing it into my third favourite band of all times list. It's probably a matter of time before it replaces Ting Tings on my list and reach number two. I don't know, the band is so good. It's actually a proper band/idol group in K-Pop that actually deserve the fame? Except for 2NE1, Big Bang and Super Junior (M) of course.
Hope Thursday comes earlier. It's going to be really fun, picking a new digital camera. Oh and of course, eating KFC, no more needs to be typed.
Having a hard time waiting for the drama
Iris to come out.
TEAM MR T.O.P for the win! All the sites are taking so long to upload the god damn episodes. The fact the actual drama came out on KBS last month. Using excuses like
we're too busy, translating takes a lot of time you know. no I don't know.
Vietnamese Girls got totally owned today. She received both 69% for her History and Math exams. Coincidence much? She spend the rest of lunch hiding in the library by herself doing technology homework, hoping this will please our Tech teacher and improves her day more. This idea was ruined when she found out our Tech teacher was away with the
Year 9s to get their laptops. Typing of which, I want mine now T___T"
The two weeks holidays is going to be super short for me because I'm going to be busy at outside of school stuff for thirteen days, which means I have a
one day holiday break. I am not amused, I am not happy, I am unhappy. End of.
Listening: Your Daddy's Here - 5NDElite
Reading: Shakira interview
Addicted:
Labels: internet, music
K-Pop Scene
Monday, 28 September 2009 // 5:18 pm

I'm truly addicted to F.T. Island now, I'm placing it into my third favourite band of all times list. It's probably a matter of time before it replaces Ting Tings on my list and reach number two. I don't know, the band is so good. It's actually a proper band/idol group in K-Pop that actually deserve the fame? Except for 2NE1, Big Bang and Super Junior (M) of course.
Hope Thursday comes earlier. It's going to be really fun, picking a new digital camera. Oh and of course, eating KFC, no more needs to be typed.
Having a hard time waiting for the drama
Iris to come out.
TEAM MR T.O.P for the win! All the sites are taking so long to upload the god damn episodes. The fact the actual drama came out on KBS last month. Using excuses like
we're too busy, translating takes a lot of time you know. no I don't know.
Vietnamese Girls got totally owned today. She received both 69% for her History and Math exams. Coincidence much? She spend the rest of lunch hiding in the library by herself doing technology homework, hoping this will please our Tech teacher and improves her day more. This idea was ruined when she found out our Tech teacher was away with the
Year 9s to get their laptops. Typing of which, I want mine now T___T"
The two weeks holidays is going to be super short for me because I'm going to be busy at outside of school stuff for thirteen days, which means I have a
one day holiday break. I am not amused, I am not happy, I am unhappy. End of.
Listening: Your Daddy's Here - 5NDElite
Reading: Shakira interview
Addicted:
Labels: internet, music