<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

My Way 3:
Wednesday, 22 July 2009 // 2:36 pm

So I changed the overall layout for a bit. It looks fine on my laptop but I find it a bit hard to read the text on my desktop. Since I'm on my desktop for majority of the time I decided to change the font sizes. Hope everyone is fine with this (:

I decided not to change this blog to private. Since for the people who wants to read it first needs to register for a Google account if they don't have one. Such a pain.

I think my blog is ready for a much more graphic like layout. Word layouts are no longer my kind of thing. Give me at least two months to finish it :D

My dad is buying a pro account on Flickr! So I'm getting ready to make him buy me a subscription account on DeviantART.

Next entry: the upload of web cam adventure with Dora the explorer.
Listening: My Heaven - Big bang (last.fm)
Reading: My Way 3 series
Addicted: blue cookies (;

PS: I already have an idea of what I'm going to do with my picture book. Inspired by JiDi, thank you so muchhhhhh! Thuy, your so going to lose this time (Y)

Labels: ,


安布勒 少女