invisble wall
Sunday, 2 August 2009 // 10:47 am
Sunday started off a mess, I was going to go to Wendy's house to study but then I forgot to confirm it last night (out for dinner) so blehhh. I have a lot of explaining to do at school on Monday.
So it had only just came to my attention that Gazette released a new MV came out a month ago and I didn't realise! The actual MV is banned from YouTube but I already downloaded the mv off somewhere else but still, I'm so disappointed in myself. It's been a month and I still haven't realised if it isn't because of Kyla.
Anyways, it's awesome, Ruki is awesome, Gazette is awesome!
Another thing worth talking about is my cousins are coming to Australia at 14th this month! So excited! Haven't seen them for months. Too bad they are only staying for a week or so but hey, it's better than nothing.
I bought Sims 2 Pets not long ago and it's been fun so far. The additional features that comes with it.
my photoshop edit - finally.
Listening: What I've Done - Linkin Park
Reading:
Addicted:PS: the web cam pictures with dora will be uploaded shortly. I cbf now.
Labels: family, friends, obsessions


