Countdown: 1 day
Friday, 17 July 2009 // 12:26 pm
One more day. The reason I chose Saturday to unlock is because I'm going to be back at home at the very earliest at eleven pm because I have to go to some random place. I still haven't to be honest, fixed my promblems to life. If only it could be that easy!
Watched Harry Potter: Half Blood Prince yesterday and eww. I don't think I'm a HP fan anymore. Well I just basically wanted to see it because of Ron, Hermione and Draco. What really made me go crazy is the last movie is actually being released into two movies. First one out in December next year and last one out in July 2011. WHAT.
2011? I'll be 15 then! You guys suck! Well I guess it will be good for the last scene since they need to look mature and all that stuff. Thank god Ron diched Lavender Brown later in HP 6. No offence but Lavender is ugly? OK I'll shut up now but I'll always be a Ron & Hermione and Malfoy & Lovegod fan.
Don't you think Tom Felton is looking so damn hot now? He was always cute during HP 1 - 5 but in 6 he shows his hotness side (LOVE). Will Cho be returning to HP 7? I don't really care but it'll be interesting to find out.
I also wanna watch Public Enemies (MA) and Orphan (R). I won't be able to sneek in for Orphan since it's restricted, I don't look I'm anywhere near 15 let alone 18. So I will be watching it on the net. Make sure you watch it too -3- You know it's going to be awesome.
Sims 2 News: Created a 'skunk' (haha, love the word) pattern hairstyle. It won't be avaible for download just yet. Well I guess I won't be creating anything for people to download really. All for personal uses. But it will look like something like this:
Credits: Punkchique @ flickr.Labels: events, obsessions, Sims


