I am me, your not needed in my world
Thursday, 11 June 2009 // 9:02 pm
I will not care if you say my friends are fat, nerdy, Asian or ugly. They are my friends and I do not consider you anymore than a person who judges people by their appearance. I like them just the way they are and I do not think they should change for anyone especially for fitting in. (Not mentiong any names...)
Also, how many times do I have to say it? I am not your personal photoshop (or bebo) editor! You did not pay me for it, so I do not have to do it for you. Not like I'm actually worth paying for anyways. :$ You think you can treat me like a stranger in school then start a nice conversation with me on msn and then after a few seconds start asking me questions about bebo or photoshop will work? Well it's not working. This message is not only to the people who send messages about it recently but to everyone who had done it.
Internet is just a small part of my life. I will not care if you start hating me about it because I never liked you in the first place :D Yes, I will help my friends if they need help but not you. People who try and act nice when they need help.
Anyways, it's now 22:29pm (time at the top is wrong). Just finished my Technology assignment. It was fun actually but designing a uniform really isn't my kind of thing. I have decided to get my marks because thanks to Josephine today. She told me if I don't start getting my marks up I will be kicked out of Gifted and Talented class (fine with me...) and some other people like Joan will replace me (not find with me)! Don't get me wrong, Joan is alright but I don't like the idea of someone replacing me.
So I'm getting my marks up for myself and... for my parents (: Say I'm a nerd I couldn't care less. I feel more comfortable being one anyways. I suppose I should go and sleep now? Have to wake up at six tomorrow in the morning S: OH YEAH! MOVIES TOMORROW WITH DAD - HOPEFULLY. Yes! Yeah, I'm a family girl.
Oh and found out Evie (Evangeline) in my class is actually going to the China trip! ;o Yes! I won't be a loner! Yes! I'm not the only one in Year 7. Oh my god, I really have to go to sleep now. Tomorrow - assignment due, English test money due, China trip (and passport) information due, movies with dad and maybe movies with Kristy, Vanessa and Anna in the weekends? Aye, busy week. I like, I like (;
Listening: BoLoBoLoMi - Xie Na
Reading: Sundae Girl - Cathy Cassidy
Addicted: uh mm... school?
Labels: family, friends, obsessions, personal, random, real life, school


