<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

chinese, south korean, which side to take?
Wednesday, 24 June 2009 // 3:53 pm

According to a post by fuchsiathegreat on Live Journal's omonatheydidnt community, a Chinese newspaper has published a kind of phone sex advertisement with a photo from Wonder Girl's "Tell Me" photo shoot.

Text and picture from omonatheydidnt community: 57605526#t57605526.

Please click on the picture to see for a bigger version.

(Taken during 23/06/09, from page 20 of Lian He Wan Bao 联合晚报)

As you can see, wonder girls became the “models” for the chat line. The
caption, “让我们一起玩吧!”, which means “Let us play together!” in English, sounds wrong and misleading to the readers.

The picture were taken from their photo shoot
during the “tell me” days. Yoobin is not in this picture, but the other four
girls were.So what they wanted to portray Wonder Girls as?

Why am I not surprised that the Chinese people will do something like this? Obviously, they are using this photo without permission and for a 'weird' purpose. I do not know if the newspaper has taken any action about it yet but let's hope they have.

So since I'm half Chinese I guess I should be ashamed of myself. As the title speaks for itself: Chinese, South Korean, which side to take?, I guess the answer is quite obvious.

Listening: Sorry Sorry - Super Junior
Reading: 3 Willows - Ann Brashares
Addicted: u/a

Labels: ,


安布勒 少女