Sims 2 Takes My Time
Sunday, 21 June 2009 // 3:08 pm
At the moment I'm creating Sims 2 Outfits that will be available for download on certain forums. Yeah your thinking "why are you doing Sims 2 Outfits all of a sudden?". Well, I bought Sims 2 not long ago and I have a few friends who are already creating advanced outfits for Sims 2 and 3 so I decided to join them.
I know Sims 3 came out not long ago which means Sims 2 will be pretty much a down time. But I know there are people out there who can't buy the newest version of Sims and still have their Sims 2 that needs more new outfits! :D
So I found out creating a outfit is actually harder than I thought. Even though I'm no longer a beginner in the Photoshop Designing area it still is hard. I finished one simple emo t-shirt already but it will not be available for downloading since it's kind of embarrassing because since it's my first time it looks horrible.
After I master the outfit section I will move onto hair, accessories etc. But that's a whole different story. Just decided to type this to keep you guys updated. At the moment my Sims all look very emo or Asian. So I'm going to fix that now. Talk to you guys soon! (:
Labels: internet, obsessions, Sims


