I am failing
Monday, 18 May 2009 // 9:18 pm
So I didn't really mean to eavesdrop
Thuy and Tiffany's conversation but I couldn't help it. Their conversation was really... something quite unexpected I should say.
But anyways, I fail
- -not able to pay for writing
-worst in drums
-flunked science, math and tech so far.
-no idea what I'm suppose to do with homework
See how all these things i related to school? Yea, school is a ass in the behind. For some happy update, I found Paramore's Decode drum tab on the net. I will be practicing on it as soon as possible :D And that is all for now, I'm tired.
Listening To: Money Honey - Lady Gaga
Reading: Lovely Complex (I'm addicted)
Addicted To: Otani !
Labels: real life, school
I am failing
Monday, 18 May 2009 // 9:18 pm
So I didn't really mean to eavesdrop
Thuy and Tiffany's conversation but I couldn't help it. Their conversation was really... something quite unexpected I should say.
But anyways, I fail
- -not able to pay for writing
-worst in drums
-flunked science, math and tech so far.
-no idea what I'm suppose to do with homework
See how all these things i related to school? Yea, school is a ass in the behind. For some happy update, I found Paramore's Decode drum tab on the net. I will be practicing on it as soon as possible :D And that is all for now, I'm tired.
Listening To: Money Honey - Lady Gaga
Reading: Lovely Complex (I'm addicted)
Addicted To: Otani !
Labels: real life, school