111017
Monday, 17 October 2011 // 9:20 pm

(Photo credit: paincakes)
So I decided that I will sleep early tonight and instead of studying instead because my sleeping pattern has been really messed up. For the past three weeks I sleep after 12AM and I thought it was early but apparently everyone sleeps around 10PM, or is it just my friends?
With all those six or so yearly exams coming up that my skin has been breaking out like crazy lately. Okay, that was very exaggerated but I'm not used to seeing pimples on my face. I've had very dry skin all my life and to see this red spot on my cheek is just weird but my mum says it's normal so I shouldn't stress even more over it. Though I'm convinced it's because of school that this has happened. Stress caused skin problems yes? No?
So for the next week I should and I will study like hard core. Bringing out the inner Asian side of me. Ha. Bring it on, I'm not scared of you.
Oh I really should remind myself to stop being out of uniform and go back to volunteering.
Listening: Lucky Guy - Kim Hyun JoongReading:Addicted:


