<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

111008
Saturday, 8 October 2011 // 9:44 am

Before I start explaining to everyone why I haven't posted and make up all these excuses for myself, I must be honest and admit the fact I was just being lazy. School as an excuse is not an option any more since holiday started almost two weeks ago and I'm not exactly busy which I should be.

I have been working on my extremely 'descriptive' Geography task on the Queensland floods that happened early this year and starting (hopefully) my Japanese task which is going to be a pain in the behind with my knowledge on Japanese. As soon as school starts... you guys all know what's up. Yearly exams! So excited for it I don't even know what to type any more. So far I've got Maths, Science, Geography, IST, Japanese confirmed and yeah, there's basically more to come. Bring it on, I'm not afraid of you school :B Yeah I said that last year and got my worst report ever.

Is the fact I've only had six hours to sleep that obvious? I'm not making any sense in this post am I? It's 10:05AM and I'm going to get ready to go out with my cousin. Oh yes, I need those hours for my hair and piling on my make up.

So what's something more exciting to share? I joined two photography work rooms and we will be publishing our work on Baidu soon; one has been around for ages and gains a lot of attention every single time new work is introduced while another is a new one recently formed by a close friend. I'm excited for both to be honest since they're focused on two completely different styles.

Another is that a magazine recently hired me to be their free style photographer but I am not going to tell you guys what magazine it is because I feel it's really personal as it's my first time but I will probably leak a word or two after my first edition with them is published. Some artists are really good, it feels nice to work with such talented people besides the obvious fact of getting really stressed because you just can't help but compare yourself to them.

I shall end it off here and promise to update again very soon. My internet is lagging so I can't check my follower status right now but I'm guessing I lost a few but that's ok.

PS: The worst thing that can happen to G-Dragon is making bad music, not the whole drug thing. I know it's a big deal but it's not like he's always doing it and he's only twenty years old, yeah, honestly, one of the biggest idols in Korea and highest earning composer and he's achieved all that before thirty years of age. Obviously there will be a lot of stress so why not let's be a bit more understanding and look at the bigger picture? Everyone deserves a second chance, even if he's not your bias in K-pop.

Listening: 머리 어깨 무릎 발까지 - Soulstar
Reading:
Addicted:

Labels: , ,


安布勒 少女