<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

110909
Friday, 9 September 2011 // 12:31 pm

So recently I got told by others that my blog inspires them which makes me feel really shameful since I hardly ever update this place anymore (at least compared to before). Yes, I admit the fact that I am lazy and it makes up mostly for why I no longer bother to post new entries but the thing that worries the most is how people I know in real life are reading this. Not that I mind, but they're not just reading this, they're people that reads a few entries of mine and starts judging me as this 'person' and in most cases, they're completely wrong.


This has never bothered me before; this is my blog and I can say and type whatever I want. However I know the feeling when you read a blog full of entries about their hatred towards you so now I am much more cautious and sensitive about what I type. In the past few years ever since I started this blog I have came across blogs and websites and user profiles on various websites dedicated to me and not in a friendly way. I discovered that a friend of mine has atcually hated me secretly ever since primary and the whole time she has only been acting like a friend.


She would record what I did that day and explain why she dislikes me. It was very upsetting to find out and somewhat disturbing and freaky if you ask me, how she records down my every move at school. Why she never bothered to just tell me about it is beyond me and just acted like a close friend next to me the whole time is another point but we've both moved on from that after some very awkward stages.


After the discoveries of all those blogs, I started to realise that everything happens for a reason and the hate for someone is no different. Instead of blogging about it like I usually did (all evidence has since been deleted) and ask my followers to report their profile or whatever, I just ignore it. I understand if you don't like me, there must be a reason for it and I won't try to change that by acting differently and not being myself. If being who I really am will have another starting to judge me or dislike me, then so be it. It's a chance I am willing to take.


All negativity aside, Term Three is coming to a close which means yearly exams coming up! How exciting, all the studying we will be doing during the holidays. I wanna start my drama watching asap but with all these post-it-notes right in face that reminds me to study everyday, I most probably won't even finish watching one drama during the two weeks available. Oh, the joy of school.

Labels: ,


安布勒 少女