110801
Monday, 1 August 2011 // 6:10 pm
Big surprise I'm back. Actually who took me seriously about leaving this? I have all my followers on here and since when did I actually start caring about people stalking my blog? I've been doing this ever since Year Six, the last thing I should be worrying is having people reading my blog constantly and then using it to bitch about me. Honestly the real reason was everything became a bit too much, with the followers and all but mostly because of school. Starting Year Nine, I had absolutely no idea it would drain you out so much. To be honest I was hesitating about whether I should continue my personal blog one or move it all back to here so I decided to check the traffic for this page and I found out that for the past two months or so even though the website is completely empty, people still visited and my followers are still subscribed to me *____*
Thank you so much everyone.
I will probably be busy studying for maths this week but I'm back (:
I will probably be busy studying for maths this week but I'm back (:
Labels: personal


