Day 10 — Someone You Don't Talk To As Much But Would Like To
Sunday, 19 September 2010 // 4:33 pm

Day 10 — Someone You Don't Talk To As Much But Would Like To
Grandparents and my auntie all the way at China. I am not the type of person that likes to show off good relationships with other people. Often I treat my closest friends like the same way I treat strangers. It's only when you've been around me for a fair amount of time you start to realise the difference. Therefore most of my close friends / relatives think I don't like them and we drift apart. Here's another problem, I don't like explaining things to other people, so when a close friend of mine and I drift apart, I won't do anything. By not doing anything, I end the friendship.
Most people think I'm cruel and emotionless, but can I ask you to get to know me before you judge? By get to know me I don't mean a few minute or hour talk, I mean being friends with me for more than three years. Basically what I am trying to point out here without going off topic is my grand parents and auntie think I don't care about them and so on. They're wrong obviously, they are few of the most important people in my life. My child hood memories is all about them. Some day I hope I can move back to China and stay with them for a very long time and make up for all the things I've done to them and all the years I've ignored them while I'm here in Australia.
By the way, my copy of 2NE1's To Anyone album is finally here! The cover is so cute! The official poster is love :D Maybe I'll share some photos next time yeah?
One more week of school, everyone hang in there.
Listening: Go Away - 2NE1
Reading:
Addicted:
Labels: 30 Letter Challenge


