Day 03 — Your Parents
Friday, 10 September 2010 // 6:00 pm

A few entries back I was complaining about my now ex-layout because it was pissing me off. With the mouse runs over the image and it lights up and everything. It was everywhere so I thought hey it would be fun to have it on here. Like my old aggressive self, it pissed me off because it was so annoying. So I quickly found a pre-made layout and switched it. I honestly do not have time to make my own original skins right now with exams and everything. But I'll get around to it - someday.
My old layout a.k.a the 100% hand made layout by me is now not in use. I have posted up the code on some website or something... I think. If you would like the code just hit me up yeah?
So yesterday was pretty epic, with 2NE1 officially coming back with their first full length album, To Anyone. I've been their
fan black jack since their unofficial debut with Big Bang's Lollipop CF. At that time YG promoted them as the female version of Big Bang. I was not impressed because I loved Big Bang since their debut and they're amazing. I thought who could honestly be as good to be a female version of them? When I gave the song Lollipop a chance I knew straight away that 2NE1 is going to be my favourite girls group. The song went up to No.1 positions on charts within hours of release with no promotions what so ever. Talent speaks for themselves.
Their mini album,
I Don't Care was amazing. This four member group just has everything. CL has the rap, attitude and fashion covered, Park Bom definitely got the voice / main vocal thing nailed down, Sandara is the face of 2NE1, she may be 20-something but looks way younger and better than those stupid 15 year olds debuting right now, Minzy? What else can I say? What do I need to say? This girl can dance! And I mean seriously dance. She may be 16 but she dances better than the so called "Dancing Queen" person from Girl's Generation whos name I won't even make an effort to remember.
To Anyone will be a firing success. Big Bang's come back next month will complete my year. Moving on! It is
Day 03 — Your Parents.
To my mum: like all families, we always have fights and scream our heads off at each other but after four or five days we get over it. I am going to be honest, your personality and way of doing things sucks. The past 14 years though, I got used to them and I'll always just some how deal with it.
To my dad: Amazing person, photography & photoshop expert. Introduced me the two things. Always understands me and hardly throw any grudges (but when he does it's even scariers than The Grudge. I swear). 'Nuff said.
To my brother: Your one year old. I seriously can not stand you. You are so annoying, you do the most childish things, you cry at the most stupid things. You laugh like a hyena like there's no tomorrow and you sneeze like someone is farting. Oh and when random people on the street farts you are able to copy them and point at them and laugh at them (seriously), I think it is very embarassing sometimes. But I guess this is what makes me love you more than anything else in the world.
Labels: 30 Letter Challenge, kpop, obsessions
Day 03 — Your Parents
Friday, 10 September 2010 // 6:00 pm

A few entries back I was complaining about my now ex-layout because it was pissing me off. With the mouse runs over the image and it lights up and everything. It was everywhere so I thought hey it would be fun to have it on here. Like my old aggressive self, it pissed me off because it was so annoying. So I quickly found a pre-made layout and switched it. I honestly do not have time to make my own original skins right now with exams and everything. But I'll get around to it - someday.
My old layout a.k.a the 100% hand made layout by me is now not in use. I have posted up the code on some website or something... I think. If you would like the code just hit me up yeah?
So yesterday was pretty epic, with 2NE1 officially coming back with their first full length album, To Anyone. I've been their
fan black jack since their unofficial debut with Big Bang's Lollipop CF. At that time YG promoted them as the female version of Big Bang. I was not impressed because I loved Big Bang since their debut and they're amazing. I thought who could honestly be as good to be a female version of them? When I gave the song Lollipop a chance I knew straight away that 2NE1 is going to be my favourite girls group. The song went up to No.1 positions on charts within hours of release with no promotions what so ever. Talent speaks for themselves.
Their mini album,
I Don't Care was amazing. This four member group just has everything. CL has the rap, attitude and fashion covered, Park Bom definitely got the voice / main vocal thing nailed down, Sandara is the face of 2NE1, she may be 20-something but looks way younger and better than those stupid 15 year olds debuting right now, Minzy? What else can I say? What do I need to say? This girl can dance! And I mean seriously dance. She may be 16 but she dances better than the so called "Dancing Queen" person from Girl's Generation whos name I won't even make an effort to remember.
To Anyone will be a firing success. Big Bang's come back next month will complete my year. Moving on! It is
Day 03 — Your Parents.
To my mum: like all families, we always have fights and scream our heads off at each other but after four or five days we get over it. I am going to be honest, your personality and way of doing things sucks. The past 14 years though, I got used to them and I'll always just some how deal with it.
To my dad: Amazing person, photography & photoshop expert. Introduced me the two things. Always understands me and hardly throw any grudges (but when he does it's even scariers than The Grudge. I swear). 'Nuff said.
To my brother: Your one year old. I seriously can not stand you. You are so annoying, you do the most childish things, you cry at the most stupid things. You laugh like a hyena like there's no tomorrow and you sneeze like someone is farting. Oh and when random people on the street farts you are able to copy them and point at them and laugh at them (seriously), I think it is very embarassing sometimes. But I guess this is what makes me love you more than anything else in the world.
Labels: 30 Letter Challenge, kpop, obsessions