100905
Sunday, 5 September 2010 // 3:37 pm
So many assessments, so many assignments all due in two weeks on the same two days! Can you feel the stress? My skin is freaking out mad pimples... No, I'm joking, that's disgusting. But my skin is heading to the bad section. The only subject I might enjoy studying for is art and it just reminds me that I won't be doing photography as a major subject next year. My heart is breaking.
I was watching sm town concert live at la. I got bored to death after two hours so I stopped watching. Jessica and Krystal Jung bores me with their wanna be sexy moves and singing Tik Tok was just ROFLMAO material.
My current layout is kind of pissing me off a little bit. I think I like my old origional layout better. Should I switch?
Jong Hyun made my day by the way. Early today my friends at training showed me some pre-debut photos of him in a dress and pashing madly with some random guys. LOL another reason why he tops my bias list.
Labels: kpop, school
100905
Sunday, 5 September 2010 // 3:37 pm
So many assessments, so many assignments all due in two weeks on the same two days! Can you feel the stress? My skin is freaking out mad pimples... No, I'm joking, that's disgusting. But my skin is heading to the bad section. The only subject I might enjoy studying for is art and it just reminds me that I won't be doing photography as a major subject next year. My heart is breaking.
I was watching sm town concert live at la. I got bored to death after two hours so I stopped watching. Jessica and Krystal Jung bores me with their wanna be sexy moves and singing Tik Tok was just ROFLMAO material.
My current layout is kind of pissing me off a little bit. I think I like my old origional layout better. Should I switch?
Jong Hyun made my day by the way. Early today my friends at training showed me some pre-debut photos of him in a dress and pashing madly with some random guys. LOL another reason why he tops my bias list.
Labels: kpop, school