100831
Wednesday, 1 September 2010 // 8:55 pm

So I'm officially 14. Thank you for all the birthday wishes. They mean a lot to me and it's funny how the majority of people says happy birthday on face book. I would much more prefer you guys to say it to my face but whatever, here's to the computer generation. The majority of you that posted on my profile, I to be honest have no idea why you did it because it's not like we even talk to each other
more like I don't even like you. I checked my blog hits counter and I was really surprised to find out that people still visited this when it was on hiatus seeing I never posted entries nor can you get access to my older entries but thanks for the support everyone.
What surprised me was that there was actually people outside of Australia visiting my blog regularly. I mean I understand if it was just a bump on the net and everything but there were a few same people at New Zealand, Canada, America and England visiting my site quite often. So thank you for that, I really appreciate it, whatever keeps you guys from coming. Of course the majority of my viewers are from Australia.
I'm still busy at the moment thanks to school and stuff. Hope you all had a good day :)
Labels: blog, life, school
100831
Wednesday, 1 September 2010 // 8:55 pm

So I'm officially 14. Thank you for all the birthday wishes. They mean a lot to me and it's funny how the majority of people says happy birthday on face book. I would much more prefer you guys to say it to my face but whatever, here's to the computer generation. The majority of you that posted on my profile, I to be honest have no idea why you did it because it's not like we even talk to each other
more like I don't even like you. I checked my blog hits counter and I was really surprised to find out that people still visited this when it was on hiatus seeing I never posted entries nor can you get access to my older entries but thanks for the support everyone.
What surprised me was that there was actually people outside of Australia visiting my blog regularly. I mean I understand if it was just a bump on the net and everything but there were a few same people at New Zealand, Canada, America and England visiting my site quite often. So thank you for that, I really appreciate it, whatever keeps you guys from coming. Of course the majority of my viewers are from Australia.
I'm still busy at the moment thanks to school and stuff. Hope you all had a good day :)
Labels: blog, life, school