<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

140504
Sunday, 4 May 2014 // 1:55 pm


Greetings. I am now in my third term of Year 12. The first week officially started on Tuesday. 

Apparently this is suppose to be the easy mentally but physically exhausting term. We'll be having assessments but they're in-class and according to the teachers they're less stressful this way. Correction: they'll be less stressful if they don't count towards HSC, haha. Sitting for an exam in class as opposed to the gym doesn't really make it less intimidating. It does, alright, I'll give them that, but not by a lot. 

Early May. Each day is like a countdown. Every day we're getting closer to the big month named October. 

Let's rewind and go back to the two weeks holidays. During those seventeen days I managed to watch one film at the cinema: The Grand Budapest Hotel. Mr. Wes Anderson is one of my favourite directors (The Fantastic Mr. Fox is an amazing film and I've been wanting to watch Moonrise Kingdom). 

I had very high expectations and I'm glad to share although it didn't completely satisfy those presumptions, it certainly didn't fail. What makes Anderson such a unique director is his gorgeous film style and this latest work of his is certainly a step forward in his own distinctive approach. 

Anyway, before the sudden urge to type something on this blog I was revisiting my old entries and came upon this post - 130204. Nostalgia. I was so scared in the beginning of Year 11. I didn't know where I would finish and I couldn't imagine "how Year 11 would end." It turned out alright - great in fact, better than anything expected. 

It's like I'm going through the same phase again. I'm feeling somewhat lost and I can't predict how the end of Year 12 will be like. Maybe it's best to do what I did before:
"... there's obviously no point in just sitting down, doing nothing and wait for the magic to happen. I will try my absolute best and hope for things to take its natural course."
Try my best and hope for the best. 
Listening: U Know by Boyz 2 Men
Reading: Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
Addicted: GSLC 

Labels:


安布勒 少女