Appearance can be deceiving. We can be alone but not lonely, then again, we can be lonely but not alone. Sometimes, keeping our feelings inside is more beautiful than sharing.
Appearance can be deceiving. We can be alone but not lonely, then again, we can be lonely but not alone. Sometimes, keeping our feelings inside is more beautiful than sharing.
My name is Joanne and I'm currently a nineteen year old business and law student studying in Sydney, Australia. I started this blog seven years ago and a lot has changed since then but some things will always remain the same - I still enjoy rainbow lollipops, playing Sims and L4D. Even today, you will continue to most likely to find me playing drums for my neighbours at night. There will always be something special about Takanori Matsumoto, through all the good and bad times, his voice is always the best thing to hear.
Before you ask me something please check the F.A.Q. Master List.