100624
Thursday, 24 June 2010 // 4:34 pm

Q: Why are you training so hard when you know there could be chances of you not going to South Korea for debut after all?
Whoever you are, to answer your question: you never know.
Q: Can you tell me where you go for trainings?
Of course not.
Q: Can I send you a video of me singing / dancing and you show it to your teachers?
No, this is not the proper way. You will have to go through auditions.
Q: What type of a trainee are you?
International.
Q: Are you still a trainee?
No.
Q: Why did you quit?
I want to concentrate on school and I never wanted to get in in the first place.
Q: Your music player and hit counter is not working?
Yeah I realised a while ago. I am already on thousands of hits according to my host site's counter. I just can't be bothered fixing it. And I will soon change the music player.Some things has been bothering me a lot lately. There are a lot of girl groups debuting or getting ready to debut in the K-pop scene lately. See
Newsen and see for yourself ( Korean only ). There are Miss A, Girl's Days, SISTAR, Queens and more, more, more. The competition is strong which makes me fear of what the future will be like for me.
Moving on, SCANDAL is having their
second single album in August! Finally! About time! Since their unofficial full album debut in 2009, nothing was heard from them. N-o-t-h-i-n-g. I am not a fan of girl rock bands but trust me, SCANDAL is amazing! :D
+ I am making a Master List for FAQs related to this blog and whatever. So next time when you ask a question or make a comment check the list first and then ask! In the mean time you can contact via joanne@paincakes.tk
There is only one more week of school left! Anyone excited? ... Yeah I tbh don't really care.
Listening: Wonder Woman - SeeYa & Davichi & T-ara
Reading: Chosen: A House of Night Novel - P.C. & Kristin Cast
Addicted:
Labels: kpop, master list
100624
Thursday, 24 June 2010 // 4:34 pm

Q: Why are you training so hard when you know there could be chances of you not going to South Korea for debut after all?
Whoever you are, to answer your question: you never know.
Q: Can you tell me where you go for trainings?
Of course not.
Q: Can I send you a video of me singing / dancing and you show it to your teachers?
No, this is not the proper way. You will have to go through auditions.
Q: What type of a trainee are you?
International.
Q: Are you still a trainee?
No.
Q: Why did you quit?
I want to concentrate on school and I never wanted to get in in the first place.
Q: Your music player and hit counter is not working?
Yeah I realised a while ago. I am already on thousands of hits according to my host site's counter. I just can't be bothered fixing it. And I will soon change the music player.Some things has been bothering me a lot lately. There are a lot of girl groups debuting or getting ready to debut in the K-pop scene lately. See
Newsen and see for yourself ( Korean only ). There are Miss A, Girl's Days, SISTAR, Queens and more, more, more. The competition is strong which makes me fear of what the future will be like for me.
Moving on, SCANDAL is having their
second single album in August! Finally! About time! Since their unofficial full album debut in 2009, nothing was heard from them. N-o-t-h-i-n-g. I am not a fan of girl rock bands but trust me, SCANDAL is amazing! :D
+ I am making a Master List for FAQs related to this blog and whatever. So next time when you ask a question or make a comment check the list first and then ask! In the mean time you can contact via joanne@paincakes.tk
There is only one more week of school left! Anyone excited? ... Yeah I tbh don't really care.
Listening: Wonder Woman - SeeYa & Davichi & T-ara
Reading: Chosen: A House of Night Novel - P.C. & Kristin Cast
Addicted:
Labels: kpop, master list