100622
Tuesday, 22 June 2010 // 4:00 pm

Last night I stayed up late to watch Portugal against Korea DPR. Obviously I didn't get to finish it and left it there at 5 - 0. When I checked FIFA just then the ending result was 7 - 0. Korea DPR lost... it was unsurprisng... but then again, I was a bit surprised. They did so well against Brazil and even though Portugal is good, surly Brazil is better? If they only lost to Brazil by one; how on earch did they lost to Portgual by 7?
They had the skills... lack of luck I guess. ( Click here for the full report ) I hope they would do better at the next round.
I had two english exams today. Tired as hell, did alright, time will tell. This entry will be updated shortly. Please come back later.
Labels: sport


