high heels sucks
Wednesday, 25 February 2009 // 9:31 pm
i fell over today 'cos i am not used to these high heel like school shoes. I knew i would fall some day but who knew I would kind of rolled down the stairs and drop my bag with my diary / technology book flying across. (ended up with a bleeding leg and red hands) It was actually kind of funny, it looked like I was crying cos i was just sitting on the ground thinking what happened. I kinda laughed even though it started bleeding. Monique was nice o_o she was like "omg Joanne, are you okay?" i wasn't expecting that. but anyways i couldn't be bothered to clean up the blood so today i went shopping with a bleeding leg .
btw Mr T.O.P is hot o_o i got my gwars back. decided to get sims no matter what. And i just remembered i have a mini math test tomorrow. Wanna study... but left my math books at school on purpose. Tomorrow we have the not so great Peer Support. load of rubbish. tysm yr 1Os (:


