alex my behind
Wednesday, 4 March 2009 // 4:09 pm
school was funny today :D but let's forget about today and talk about yesterday. It was a really really freaky day. First I met Alexander Melnik (the most ugly effin boy i've ever met on earth) then i ran off and I saw Addison. And I had to walk back home, yes, walk back. I honestly can not believe it. Then I saw William! xddd! Can you believe it?!! After three years I finally saw him againnn! He got his braces off and yeah. Haha, I honestly can't believe it =) Then I saw Martin, James -__-' then Carman. dudee, how freaky is that ;3
ps. Alexander melsucker fully pushed josie yesterday. wthh mann. he's no
gentleman wut so ever. May all evil thinsg come upon him. like, he will get
dumped by his first gf in two days or even better... 5 hrs? :V
now today, I sat with amelia, jessica, emma, wendy, julien and lina todayy. lmao. jessica and angela kept on chasing each other. i laughed my head off and everyone was like 'stop laughing joanne.' ehrm, is it illegal to laugh like a idiot? dun fink so. joan &josephine came after and we talked abt joan's invisble dick while wendy said how gross that topic is. BTW, angella fully diched me and josephine today. not like I have a promblem with that. but why am i bringing up a topic like this again? --; w/e.
okayy... maybe it's just me, but I find some 16 yr kiddos very disturbing &wanna be likee. but it's just mee.... i guess. i hope... not... ok, ok, ignore me ==


