<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

♕ paris, heroin, stars
Wednesday, 7 July 2010 // 1:54 pm



When I watched Mean Girls for the first time, I had a feeling Lindsay Lohan was destined for great things. I loved everything about her. So when news of her entering jail for 90 days broke out this morning I was like "It's finally here... about time." As much as I love her, it's time for her to start all over again. It's been forever since she's been in a proper movie, hopefully she will be in a proper budget movie soon. I miss her D:


Redirected comment from allkpop article:

Nate has some of the most useless 'news'. Where U At and Wedding Dress didn't do well in the charts? Hell, what bullshit is this?I Need A Girl is doing great I think, it is not Tae Yang did not reach the expectation. It's really WE ARE EXPECTING TOO MUCH FROM YG.

Move over, Tae Yang only promoted the song THREE TIMES. Last week's performance was his last. Such short promotion live of course can not be compared to debut groups like miss A, who's promoting like crazy, not just on Music Core, Inkigayo but also on other shows. And if his new album is not doing great why would all the deluxe version of the album (30,000 copies was it?) are sold out already? Pre orders reached 50, 000. ATM fans are still demanding more copies.

+ It's not like YG Entertainment really cared about doing well on charts anyways. They just like to do proper music, tyvm, unlike SM.

Stop expecting so much from him. Let see you make an album and have 30, 000 people buy it.

Listening: Love Love Love - Epik High
Reading:
Addicted:

Labels: ,


安布勒 少女