<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

100705
Monday, 5 July 2010 // 8:34 pm


It's been a while since I watched a Korean drama so I decided to give Boys Before Flowers a go. It's something along the lines of four "gorgeous", rich and smart guys being in a group named F4 that attends Shinhwa (this means Myth in Korean) Academy. It is a strictly private school that was built specially for rich kids. A dumb girl from a below average family made it into the school by saving a kid from Shinhwa from suiciding. Somehow two of the guys at F4 fell in love with her and decided to have a battle or something to win her over.

Yeah... I'm not even going to continue. How stupid is this? Why would any "gorgeous", rich and smart guys fall for a dumb, poor girl? I know, I know... it is what's on the inside that counts. But one of those two guys that falls in love with her is a stuck up brat who is totally up to himself. Everything just seems too good to be true. Obviously this drama aimed the market at teen girls, so every girl can fantasize about having their own rich, smart and gorgeous looking Prince Charming chasing after them. Let's be realistic here, this will never happen in real life. Ugly girls can never be together with a guy that's good looking, smart, rich with a nice personality.

Sorry to spoil my friend's dream. It's basically what they're living on. + The thing many of my Korean friends is certain about: when they're 30 years old they can find guys that are about 25 to marry them because Korean guys like noonas (girls that are older than the guy). Umm... no. It only happens in dramas, wake up. OK... maybe because even my own brother likes girls they're older than him... the Korean potential is there.

Either way, I think girls these days just need to be more real. Sorry to upset the Justin Bieber fan girls out there because most likely by the time you die, he won't even know who you are.

Feel free to prove me wrong. I'm right here waiting.

Listening: Break Down - Tae Yang
Reading:
Addicted:

Labels:


安布勒 少女