Wise Ones
Thursday, 20 May 2010 // 4:17 pm

Please go here for your audition questions: http://mechoness.blogspot.com/2010/05/kpop-audition-faq.html and I won't be making a form spring anytime soon so direct your questions to joanne@paincakes.tk. I try my best to answer all questions. It takes time but eventually I will get to you.
Technology assignment is due tomorrow and as usual, being confident is my kind of thing. Self-proclaimed genius kid, that's me alright.
"I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh. I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry. "
"There are two kinds of secret. Ones we hide from others and ones we hide from ourselves."
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start and make a new beginning."
So everyone, have a great day! It doesn't cost anything to smile! :)
Listening:
Reading:
Addicted: Wise Ones
Labels: quotes


