Skyhopper
Friday, 7 May 2010 // 7:43 pm

It's finally the weekend! Good things is that I get more time to sleep and rest, bad thing is that it means we're closer to assessment week. That aside, I finished watching High Kick 2 and needless to say, like all the fans of this sitcom out there, I was nothing but disappointed and angry about the ending. As usual having a high expectation will only upset yourself.
To be honest I only watched it because of Yoon Si Yoon and Daniel Choi (how can someone be as tall as him? 186cm? What is he? A giant? Seriously...) but I still liked the drama. Finally... after 126 episodes came the ending only to find out two of my favourite characters died. There was absolutely nothing about Si Yoon whether he graduated or did anything at all.
Once again I am extremely disappointed in Korean dramas. OK, I'll admit it, I never liked them but because of my mum they're the only things I see on TV. It's improving my Korean so I'm not complaining. Thank you so much to people who have been so supportive about SM Entertainment - once again I am only up to the third stage. Please be patient with me, once I know something about it I'll tell you guys. However there might be some slightly changes as I might be going to JYP now instead of SM... I am not exactly sure but JYP has been expressing some interest in oversea trainees.
Also some of you asked me why some of my earlier posts regarding SM Audition are no longer available. Sorry to say this but I have to delete them in a period of time after they're being sumbited. I apologise if you were going to read it again for futhure reference. If you have any questions regarding auditions though, you can always email me at bouvou@lemonboyz.tk and I will try my best to help you.
Just found out Yoon Si Yoon will be in Death Bell 2 and Kim Hye Seong wil be in 71-Into the Gunfire with T.O.P! That's two must watch movies confirmed already. Ha ha.
Listening: Oneway - Oneway
Reading: The Pact
Addicted:
Labels: random


