true friend
Tuesday, 4 May 2010 // 6:58 pm
Smile because you'll die tomorrow. Right now I'm doing my art assignment and hoping I will finish by tomorrow or, even better tonight so then I will be able to start studying for my math and science test. That's right, you heard me, assessment period is coming up. As usual, being nervous for a test was never a thing in my life. Being stressed will certainly not get you any good marks. But then again, someone like me who claims she never gets stressed, however way too relaxed to the point she doesn't study will most certainly not get any marks at all.
Satisfied sums up how I feel towards my mark. At times I do feel very sad because of where I am, what I'm doing and how I have no control over my life. What am I doing here? All I really need right now is a true friend, some sleep, hot chocolate and As on my report.
Did You Know? Someone dies in China every 3.7 seconds and borns every 1.3 seconds. It's kind of scary when you think about it. - >
http://breathingearth.net/Dorothy Thompson:"Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live."Listening: Binguel Binguel - U.Kiss
Reading: Call Me Hope - Gretchen Olson
Addicted: my ipod ♥
Labels: life, school
true friend
Tuesday, 4 May 2010 // 6:58 pm
Smile because you'll die tomorrow. Right now I'm doing my art assignment and hoping I will finish by tomorrow or, even better tonight so then I will be able to start studying for my math and science test. That's right, you heard me, assessment period is coming up. As usual, being nervous for a test was never a thing in my life. Being stressed will certainly not get you any good marks. But then again, someone like me who claims she never gets stressed, however way too relaxed to the point she doesn't study will most certainly not get any marks at all.
Satisfied sums up how I feel towards my mark. At times I do feel very sad because of where I am, what I'm doing and how I have no control over my life. What am I doing here? All I really need right now is a true friend, some sleep, hot chocolate and As on my report.
Did You Know? Someone dies in China every 3.7 seconds and borns every 1.3 seconds. It's kind of scary when you think about it. - >
http://breathingearth.net/Dorothy Thompson:"Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live."Listening: Binguel Binguel - U.Kiss
Reading: Call Me Hope - Gretchen Olson
Addicted: my ipod ♥
Labels: life, school