<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

a nightmare
Friday, 30 April 2010 // 7:44 pm


Today was just w.o.w. No, not really. I spent so much money it's not even funny. Heart broken at the moment. That aside, I brought two games The Club PC and Mirrors Edge PC which is suppose to cost me over $70 together but I got them for $12. Don't want to feel more upset than I already am by typing this but I have to! It just piss me off. I missed the sale from EB Games. I am truly angry. I could have got Left 4 Dead for $25 but I was late... one day late to be exact. If you were there with me, you could tell I was seriously pissed. The moment the guy said "sorry but the sale ended yesterday" my face went full red.

The fact the sale continued for two weeks (but someone was too lazy to go earlier) and there were five copies of Left 4 Dead waiting for me... right there for $25 but I missed it. After that I Found two copies on the shelf for $60. As much as loving the game goes, money comes first. Wow I sound so selfish. Which I am but anyways.

Everyone seems to be really into Form spring these days. I would hate to make one myself. Imagine how many anonymous hate comments I would get. What a nightmare.

While I was going home I thought about me, myself, me, Joanne, me. Big surprise. Why? I saw so many people from primary school today but none of them (repeat, none of them) recognised me. Did I really change that much? It's just different hair color, eye color, make up and uniform. Does it change someone so much up to the point you can't even recognise the person you used to sit next to for two years?! Truly disappointed in all of them. What's more all of them said the exact same thing: "Oh my god! Your Joanne right? Wow, you look so different." Uh mm... gee thanks. I don't know what to respond to that. Compliment or not, that sentence makes everything extremely awkward. Let's be a bit more creative everyone!

Labels:


安布勒 少女