you were sober
Wednesday, 21 April 2010 // 11:27 pm


I studied for an hour and I officially gave up. I know I'm going to do pretty good... I'll just study tomorrow during roll call class. It makes me feel better to know that by the time I get to Year 11 and 12 my uniform will look some what like the two photos here. Thing is... can I even survive till then? Oh and I'm listening to 2NISE which is way better than I expected. I need them to sleep tonight. Typing of which, G'night everyone.
ps. as you can pretty much tell I am pretty obsessed with myself. Look how many Is I used in the above paragrah. I ROCK.Listening: He Said - 2NISE
Reading: My Year in Agony- Miss. U.
Addicted:
Labels: pictures, school
you were sober
Wednesday, 21 April 2010 // 11:27 pm


I studied for an hour and I officially gave up. I know I'm going to do pretty good... I'll just study tomorrow during roll call class. It makes me feel better to know that by the time I get to Year 11 and 12 my uniform will look some what like the two photos here. Thing is... can I even survive till then? Oh and I'm listening to 2NISE which is way better than I expected. I need them to sleep tonight. Typing of which, G'night everyone.
ps. as you can pretty much tell I am pretty obsessed with myself. Look how many Is I used in the above paragrah. I ROCK.Listening: He Said - 2NISE
Reading: My Year in Agony- Miss. U.
Addicted:
Labels: pictures, school