<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/841906456591218188?origin\x3dhttp://mechoness.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about history exits

My Neighbor Totoro
Sunday, 18 April 2010 // 2:28 pm


So school will be starting in two days. After a two week vacation of basically doing nothing, I'm ready to go back to school. Everyone always say when your at school you want it to be holidays but when your at holidays you want to be at school. This was never true for me. For me, holidays and school, they are both the same. I wouldn't really mind if there wasn't this two weeks holiday thing after ten weeks of school. I always think it's better to enjoy school right now because once you have finished university or high school it would be work forever.

The fact that I am just a cbf everything person, I never talk to my friends during holidays. Some would ask me to go somewhere with me but I will always reject them. Staying home and doing basically nothing except for listening to music is my kind of thing. Even if it's school, it isn't any better. We just talk about home work, assignments and that's about it. It's true I've never had many friends. When I was in primary most people wanted to hold birthday parties but I on the other hand, would much prefer celebrating with my family - like a normal day.

Still have science report and English essay to do. I'd better go now. I will try and blog tomorrow. Oh and my dad's coming back on Tuesday from Japan :)

Listening: Love Should Go On - SHINee
Reading:
Addicted:

Labels:


安布勒 少女