Quality not quantity
Tuesday, 20 April 2010 // 5:49 pm
Michael came back from Japan today and he managed to spot Lady Gaga at Osaska. Leaving that aside I got some awesome presents like a ¥990 (JPY) tshirt that says tofu on it (lol yer, i know, wtf?) -insert more clothing here- and most of all, FOOD! God I love Japanese food

The thing I'm most excited about is Michael brought a new canon camera, I think it was a D700 [ok just checked google, it isnt the D700 one. it's way bigger and looks more impressive]. Which means I will be the new owner to his old canon baby! WOOT

+ I would be retouching the majority of the photos he took in Japan. No words can describe how excited I am atm. Thing is he decided to come back on my first day of Term 2 which means school work and more tests and assignments. This would probably delay the whole retouching process. "Quality not quantity!" I might have some street photographs uploaded tomorrow. The last time I updated was like two months ago? So that's not good. I need to get a move on :>
Remember to put www.paincakes.tk [new blog url] on your rss for more updates !
from bluecookies @ deviantart
Quality not quantity
Tuesday, 20 April 2010 // 5:49 pm
Michael came back from Japan today and he managed to spot Lady Gaga at Osaska. Leaving that aside I got some awesome presents like a ¥990 (JPY) tshirt that says tofu on it (lol yer, i know, wtf?) -insert more clothing here- and most of all, FOOD! God I love Japanese food

The thing I'm most excited about is Michael brought a new canon camera, I think it was a D700 [ok just checked google, it isnt the D700 one. it's way bigger and looks more impressive]. Which means I will be the new owner to his old canon baby! WOOT

+ I would be retouching the majority of the photos he took in Japan. No words can describe how excited I am atm. Thing is he decided to come back on my first day of Term 2 which means school work and more tests and assignments. This would probably delay the whole retouching process. "Quality not quantity!" I might have some street photographs uploaded tomorrow. The last time I updated was like two months ago? So that's not good. I need to get a move on :>
Remember to put www.paincakes.tk [new blog url] on your rss for more updates !
from bluecookies @ deviantart