I Fail;
Saturday, 6 March 2010 // 2:15 pm
I really should be doing my assignment or studying for my assessment task! But I'm not... but I should... because my math teacher has just informed me that if I show him good results at the yearly exams I will be moving up to G&T Math class for Semester Two!! The only one in the class! Obviously I'm over the moon right now. Funny thing is because I sit next to Julia and she hardly ever talks the teacher thinks she's automatically smart. LOL?
Wouldn't he be surprised when he checks her book and look at all the wrong answers. I mean every time after she finishes a question she goes "Joanne, is this right?" Most of the time the answer is "No" and I start teaching her how to do it. After a minute she finally gets it. Uh mm... maybe this works. I should next to a smart kid in Science and the teacher will automatically think I'm smart. I'm a genius.
No, who am I kidding. I fail.
Labels: school


