Breath
Wednesday, 14 April 2010 // 7:47 pm

So school starts again next week... this really makes me depressed. No more make up days. More home work and seeing those chinese sluts. It's obvious that I don't like Term 2 because it's when our yearly reports are coming out and whether I can get into a selective school this year depends on it. Which means... no excuses! I have to work hard.
My brother just spilled caesar sauce all over himself. Nice one bro.
By the time I get back to school will my still hair be red? It should be since it's permanet but I'm dying it again either way just in case. Should I do it tonight? Just because.
Also what exactly is Tumblr? I'm following lots of people on it because it really inspires me but what the hell is it? They are claiming to be a blog... but is it really? Most of the time I just see picture spams and one sentence entries. http://www.tumblr.com/why-tumblr
I think I'll stick to Blogger for now and it's time for me to update my Xanga. OK, to be honest I'm really loving some of the themes from Tumblr, if only Blogger has more awesome features and Lj-Hide and communities. Nothing can be truly perfect.
Listening: Breath (remix) - G-Dragon
Reading: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies - Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith
Addicted:
Labels: random


