so i love watching horror movies by myself at night.
Thursday, 8 January 2009 // 5:28 pm
Y E SThat is wut is wrong me with me. Yesterday, my auntie bought me heaps of horror movies cos i told her it was school holidays, and im so bored. I like my auntie, she's nice. She also bought me two pairs of Limited Edition converse shoes, a new bag for high school, new books, some new NDS games. However, i would like her even more if she could buy me a new sidekick =)
Lately. .
I'm receiving a large amount of prank calls from boys o__o but i can't seem to find out who. But anyways, let's talk about some happy stuff. I've decided to get a pen tool (kind of like a drawing pad thing for the computer) so i can outline my drawings or colour them on Ps. Also, I'm getting a new sidekick AND im def designing my cover this time. xD
I'm receiving a large amount of prank calls from boys o__o but i can't seem to find out who. But anyways, let's talk about some happy stuff. I've decided to get a pen tool (kind of like a drawing pad thing for the computer) so i can outline my drawings or colour them on Ps. Also, I'm getting a new sidekick AND im def designing my cover this time. xD
EAT PICTURES.
(the new soundtracks &DN DVD i bought)
(the new soundtracks &DN DVD i bought)

