a day with much weird things.
Thursday, 5 February 2009 // 6:06 pm
Here are some things that are worth a mention:
`_Angella bought me a soft drink and I didn't finish it and took it to Tech class. I putted it near the printer and the annoying teacher asked me a bunch of safety reasons and told me to put the drink on her desk while i dropped my ipod with everyone staring.
`_I relised how much i suck at Gymnastic. I ran off when it was my turn. The teacher was really nice and let me go for today.
`_I fell over twice today with people laughing. :argh: i hate proper school shoes!
`_I tried to change back to my normal uniform but I am obvs too shy to take off my cloth in front of my classmates ( especially when Angela is staring at me nonstop ).
`_Found out Isabella have the coolest phone ever. envy much?
`_Thinking my friend is turning into a les, or maybe it's just cos she doesn't like me anymore. Confused much. That bicth.
a day with much weird things.
Thursday, 5 February 2009 // 6:06 pm
Here are some things that are worth a mention:
`_Angella bought me a soft drink and I didn't finish it and took it to Tech class. I putted it near the printer and the annoying teacher asked me a bunch of safety reasons and told me to put the drink on her desk while i dropped my ipod with everyone staring.
`_I relised how much i suck at Gymnastic. I ran off when it was my turn. The teacher was really nice and let me go for today.
`_I fell over twice today with people laughing. :argh: i hate proper school shoes!
`_I tried to change back to my normal uniform but I am obvs too shy to take off my cloth in front of my classmates ( especially when Angela is staring at me nonstop ).
`_Found out Isabella have the coolest phone ever. envy much?
`_Thinking my friend is turning into a les, or maybe it's just cos she doesn't like me anymore. Confused much. That bicth.