100710
Saturday, 10 July 2010 // 7:52 pm

One of the images I favourited was on the feature page. I only started a few weeks ago but I already have a fair amount of followers. Thank you for every one's support :) I had to blur out a few things to protect the innocents, namely me. Ok that quote was from Gossip Girl. Shame on me.
Recently I received a lot of Korean foods from my family friends and one of them is a kind of health snack. Except it's fully chocolate, according to the label though, it's very healthy and fat free. While I was watching Your Beautiful (like 4 months ago) I saw Lee Hong Ki standing in front them and I just had to take a screen shot. Ha ha. Click here to view the picture.
Listening: Give Me ft. Seo In Young - Nine Muses
Reading:
Addicted: Nine Muses!
Labels: internet


