recent life.
Saturday, 13 December 2008 // 8:31 pm
recently, something is happening with my family, therefore lots of things will be happening atm. This means I won't be able to come on the net for a long time or maybe I can but I'll only come online when it's midnight when my parents are asleep. This is what will happen:
ONLiNE - I won't be able to reply to comments that often, I'll try now. However, I promise I will read every single one of the comments and reply back as soon as possible. This also goes for the hosting service or my email address.
OFFLiNE - I will come online with my sidekick, but I def won't reply back. Not even on msn. Sorry if this cause any trouble for you.
I do not know how long this will continue for, I wish I can come backk as soon as possible :) Until then, wish you guys the best of luck,
Joanne. xo


