Dinner<3.
Saturday, 6 December 2008 // 9:02 pm
Listening To: Whatever You Like - T.I
Reading: Lucky Star - Cathy Cassidy
Addicted To: Circus - Britney Spears
I just had dinner with my mum. It was great. Yup, oh and the food was really nice =D We came back at about eight. duno.
OKAY, because i didn't write in here like almost forever, i'll make it up to you guys now. We got our end of the year farewell dance notes not long ago. Well funny/happy/sad things happened about that, i don't wanna mention them here. But anyways, i don't really wanna go to be honest, but if we don't, our teachers will go all mad. All of the teachers and my friends say it's fun... I don't know... maybe. Not looking forward to it.
I DO WANNA GO TO THE PICNIC THOUGH. It's going to be awesome<3. maybe? Well I hope it is. lolol. Last year was fun! I'll make sure I bring my camera with me. XD Also, we are going to have our Presentation Day thing soon, just in case your wondering, I didn't receive the class award thing. Oh wells. =D Still happy. lol.
It's going to be Julia's birthday in six days. "Happy Early Birthday" haha. Let see, Anna, Aveline, Angela and me are invited to her party. Isn't that great? Yesh i know O-o We are going to the Capitals in the City. omg can't wait. I didn't go to those kind of stuff for like years now. Honestly. I miss them so much <33.
Well wut else, i wanna watch the lord of the rings. but my mum is watching other stuff on the tv. that hannon guy is hot man. The first time i saw the movies was like years ago, and i remembered him ever since. OMG. he's so hot T_T that's all for now... can't think of anything. I promise i'll update on here as often as i can now. promise.
(http://www.redmadhatter.bebo.com Find Me There )
<33.


